(Makes approx. 20 cookies)
- 1/2 cup CBD Super Ghee or Original Super Ghee
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp red gel food colouring
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer (or hand mixer), add Ghee and sugar and mix it well. Add milk, egg and vanilla extract and mix it until everything is well combined. Add the red food colouring and mix it until the entire batter turns bright red.
- In a separate bowl, combine all-purpose flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix these two together until they form a soft dough. Add the chocolate chips and mix for few seconds. Transfer the dough into a plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for an hour.
- After an hour, remove the cookie dough from the fridge and hand roll tablespoon size balls. Place the cookie dough balls on a silicone baking mat, making sure you spread them out. Bake the cookies at 180℃ for 10 minutes. Lastly, add the white chocolate chips while the cookies are warm and enjoy.