- 450g pappardelle pasta
- 450g portobello mushroom
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated pecorino
- 8-10 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp Super Ghee
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- In a large pot, boil water with salt and add pasta to it. Cook it until al dente. Reserve 2 cups of the pasta water, then drain the pasta.
- In a large pan add Super Ghee and sauté garlic for a minute over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan. Continue cooking the mushrooms until they become tender and their liquid evaporates.
- Add 1 cup of reserved pasta water, salt and pepper to the mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn heat to low and add cream and cheese to the pan. Mix thoroughly to make the sauce.
- Add the pasta to the sauce pan and let it cook for 1-2 minutes while stirring. Taste it and add more salt or pepper if needed. If the sauce is too thick use a little bit more pasta water to thin it out.
- Add the parsley to the pasta and mix it all together.
- Serve it with more grated pecorino and enjoy!